RETURNS POLICY FOR ONLINE ORDERS.
This forms part of our TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. The Buyer has the right to cancel the entire order within 10 days of receipt of the goods by informing us in writing, or by email that they wish to do so. The original cost of carriage to the Buyer will not be refunded. Uplift and carriage costs of returning the Goods to the Seller will also be chargable to the Buyer. The Buyer has a responsibility to take care of the Goods to be returned whilst in their possesion. Goods should be returned in their original unopened packaging along with their receipt. The balance of any refund due once carriage charges have been deducted will be credited to the Buyers original method of payment once we have received ,checked, inspected and verified that the above terms have been met.
2. Stock items cancelled but not yet despatched will incur a 10% handling fee payable by the Buyer. The cost of carriage to the buyer shall not be refunded. If the Goods have already been despatched but not yet received, the cost of returning the goods to the sellers premises will be also chargable to the Buyer.
3. Correctly supplied items returned will be subject to a 20% handling fee or £20.00 whichever is the greater. Any returned items must not have been used. All individual packaging must be unopened. Products and packaging must be undamaged. The cost of the return carriage to the Seller is the responsibility of the Buyer. The cost of return may far exceed the original delivery cost. Any Specially made, Specially ordered, or bespoke items are not returnable, These are identified in the product descriptions by the letters SBP / NR. All items must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
4. Damaged, ripped or suspected of being damaged packages should be marked down as being "damaged" and reported to the Seller within 24 hours of receipt. Any damaged items found within the package thereafter should be reported to us within the same 24 hours of receipt of the Goods. Please contact us via our contacts page or telephone us on 0114 2508028. We will require detailed photographs and a written description of the damaged item(s) sent to us via email . The Buyer is responsible to make good the original protective packaging for the return journey of the Goods. We reserve the right to charge the Buyer for the delivery of any replacement Goods.
5. Faulty Goods. If the Buyer suspects they have received a faulty item(s) they should inform us as soon as possible. You can contact us via our contacts page or call us on 0114 2508028. We may require the Buyer to email photos to us of the item in the first instance in order to understand the fault and the best way to correct the problem. We will happily replace or refund an item that is found to be faulty following the return of the item(s) to our premises for inspection. We will also require your original receipt to process any claim.